Friday 8 February 2013

Friday, hoorah!

Yesterday was just really busy.

Today I went for a treatment to see if I can get this running injury fixed. Interesting to have my suspicions confirmed as to the cause. Somehow I just have to find the time for stretching 2-3 times a day. Fitting in one yoga session a day is easy- but as I can hardly move first thing in the morning making time for a second session will be a challenge.

In other news:
Here's the honey bee I made the other day.



 I made a butterfly yesterday but I don't like it. The wings haven't come out right even though I followed the pattern exactly. Tomorrow I might treat myself to a trip to the fabulous Knitting Hut (http://www.theknittinghut.co.uk/Knitting_Hut_Home.html) and get some new yarns so I can make a fly or a bumble bee.

In the meantime it's time to prepare for Chinese New Year...

No comments: